MKV-DTS to AC3 Converter v2 3
Release name: MKV-DTS to AC3 Converter v2 3
Size: 10.42 MB
MKV-DTS to AC3 Converter v2.3
This is a small script I wrote to help those of you that need to convert an MKV
containing DTS audio to AC3! The script will demux the MKV file, convert the
DTS audio to AC3 and then remux the video, audio and subtitles back into an
1. Extract the rar file and place mkvdts2ac3.exe where you wish to keep it.
2. Drag the MKV file ONTO the .exe file (Do not open .exe manually)
3. First thing it will ask is what bitrate you would like your AC3 audio to be.
If you are not sure just push enter.
4. Next it will ask you if you want to split the file into 3.7GB parts. If you
have a FAT32 device you will need to press Y. Default is set to No.
5. It will display all the streams of the MKV. Select the audio stream track ID
you wish to use. If you are unsure you can view the video file with
New file will have _AC3 on the end of the original filename!
*If you chose to split the file(s) will be labled -001,002 etc…
-Tested in Windows 7 and XP
-Some Antivirus apps may give false warnings due to embedded
files in .exe file needed for demuxing and conversion….
-Added support for multiple audio streams.
-Lowered file split size to 3.7GB
-Only demux DTS Stream(faster)
-Moved both user options to beginning of script
-Subtitles now muxed in
-Added file split option (Split into 4GB parts for FAT32 devices)
-Fixed LG compatibility
-Option to select bitrate of AC3 audio
-Fixed spaces in filename error
-Drag and drop MKV
-Added support for Windows XP
-Embedded tools into .exe file (no longer need tools folder)